by Anita Vinod & Teena Thimothy on 21 May ’15
- Data security issues
- What are the prevailing issues?
- What can be done about them?
- What are the recommendations for using this platform for learning?
To tackle the issues of time, quality, content & consistency in learning the solution can be as simple as adopting the innovative learning delivery methodology SLIM. Keeping in line with the micro learning trends, SLIM focuses on delivering effective and impactful byte sized learning to glean maximum benefits from minimum time invested in learning.
The SLIM service portfolio has impact both on the business & the learner alike.
Content modification (in order to host on instant messaging services (in consultation with client)
- Business Impact: Engage learners trough bite sized content
- Learner Impact: Better focus & retention
- Business Impact: Making sure no one gets missed out
- Learner Impact: Follow ups and reminders to ensure maximum participation
- Business Impact: Ease of management. Encourage social learning
- Learner Impact: Easier access to peers/experts for query resolutions. Fun learning through experience sharing
- Business Impact: Appropriate “doses” of knowledge delivered to the learners at prescribed frequencies
- Learner Impact: Flexibility to access small bites of content on the go
Post Learning Administration
- Business Impact: Streamlined methodology of administering, tracking and collating results of pre and post assessment tests & feedbacks
- Learner Impact: Understand own grading & devise self-driven approaches to improve in quick time. Easy means to register thoughts, suggestions, queries and concerns about learning
Reporting & Analytics
- Business Impact: Holistic view of learning basis customized parameters. Can assist in driving strategic learning decisions
- Learner Impact: Improvement in strategic learning initiatives due to clear visibility of existing/impending issues, thus benefiting the learner
So, what’s next? Stay tuned for our take on where micro-learning is heading, how instant messaging can make a difference and what’s in store for SLIM …